Primary Purpose of the Role
We are looking for someone who has the energy and passion to build effective relationships within our HR team as well as with our Managers and employees. Hungry to continue to learn and grow, you will be flexible and happy to roll up your sleeves to ensure our HR offering is well positioned with our business. We like to collaborate so as a strong team player, you will be able to demonstrate your team working ability and will be a very organised and analytical thinker.
Key responsibilities include:
To support the HR team on a number of important projects and HR administration including:
• Data Management and cleansing in preparation for a new HR Information System
• Looking at our Induction and on-boarding processes to find ways to improve the new starter experience
• Working with Excel to help manage monthly reporting requirements
• Supporting recruitment activities for business, working closely with the HR team
• Training co-ordination and administration
• Supporting HR Co-ordinators with administration activities related to the employee lifecycle: (including but not exclusive to) Starters, employee changes, Leavers, absence, maternity, paternity process for all L3 CTS employees – looking for opportunities to develop and improve the effectiveness of our practices.
• Additional projects and support for HR team as required
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and educational requirement:
You will have a minimum of 4 G.C.S.E’s (must include Maths and English) grade 9 – 4 or have completed a BTEC Level 1 in an applicable course, i.e. BTEC Level 1/2 Business Diploma with Maths and English G.S.C.E grade 9 - 4 . You will be working towards achieving CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Level 3.
Skills and experience:
• Excellent attention to detail and time management
• Discretion and ability to observe confidentiality
• A collaborative and flexible approach with evidence of looking for solutions rather than problems
• Proven organizational and administrative skills with demonstrable success in managing a variety of tasks and/or activities
• A desire to improve processes and an understanding of ‘best practice’ approaches to managing employee processes
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, ideally up to intermediate level
• Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic
• Ability to multi task and work well under pressure with minimal supervision
• A friendly attitude with a passion for providing excellent customer service
• The ability to fulfil the driving requirements of the role
To apply: Please send your up to date CV with a covering letter to recruitment.cts@L3T.com OR scan the below QR code to apply via our Professional Development scheme webpage
Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA.
Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.